RenatusMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

『Gucci's GFX Application』

4 posters

Go down

『Gucci's GFX Application』 Empty 『Gucci's GFX Application』

Post  Gucci Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:43 pm

-I'm not sure whether GFX is still open or not but i read that it's excused if it's a really special person...I hope i am that person, So i made an application anyways..that took a LONG time LOL, Hope you enjoy and consider it- ツ

1-Real Name or Nickname: Joshua or (Josh)

2-In-game-name: GUCCI (gucci)

3- Timezone: GMT+11hrs (AEST)

4- Where do you live? (State/Country): NSW/Australia

5- Can you make GFX Art / Pictures / Banners? Can you animate them too?
Yes, I can make GFX Art, Pictures, Banners, Videos and Animations. I especially love making GFX banners/signatures for others on forums or just for my profile signature on other browser games i play. For animating quite often i use Photoshop for the background then i would apply the animations, motions and effects on top or simply i would just use Adobe Flash.

6- How much time have you been a GFX Artist?
I have been a GFX Artist since February 2010.

7- Please provide proof of your art:
Here are just a handful of GFX signatures i produced using Photoshop. (I had these PSD files lying around on my computer and renamed or input 'RenatusMS' texts on them) I apologize for not having any maple art at this moment in time, I can't seem to find ANY of my files. (If i do have time i will find them and send you links of them A.S.A.P)

Spoiler:

8- Why should we choose you?
You should choose me because i have acquired a love for doing GFX on the computer. It is something i enjoy doing with passion and it will give me joy knowing that my art will be put to good use for a community, this means without a doubt i will finish all work you set me on time and on schedule with my touches of TLC <33. I also enjoy playing this private server very much and will do my best to help all players (Anyone from new to veterans of the game), maintain an upkeep of law and order and just do my best in attracting new players for this server with my artwork. I have also noticed that i am one of the very few players, playing in my timezone, With this in mind it would seem very beneficial to have an active GM monitor the server when the other staff are usually asleep or at school. (Quite frankly, an artistic, nocturnal Batman? Very Happy).

9- If you get hired, and become part of the staff:

9.a- If a close friend asks you for an item, would you give it to that friend?
No, it's unethical and will not be done under any situation.

9.b- Would you give items away?
Again, no. Only as prizes or a reward for someone winning an event :O

10- Summarize yourself/ Describe yourself:
I am 15 years old, but very mature for my age. I'm very patient (which is why my artworks have to be as near perfect as possible (Smile so i will always try to help someone until they are satisfied (or your money back Very Happy), I'm also a bit of a perfectionist because i like seeing things done right or at least done to the very best of someone's ability. I am very easy to talk to/with and befriend, but also at the same time very hard to anger or infuriate. I am loyal to my friends and colleagues and will always be there for them if they are going through a rough patch.

11- Do you follow the rules/orders?
Si, of course.

12- Are you loyal(You stay in one server and only work for that one)?
Yes of course!, a key example is my 3 year loyalty to my girlfriend's "server" Wink f3

Thank you for taking the time to read this. <3 ツ
Gucci
Gucci

Back to top Go down

『Gucci's GFX Application』 Empty Re: 『Gucci's GFX Application』

Post  Pixel Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:51 pm

I don't really understand your "proof"
All you did was take an image and type in RenatusMS.
Pixel
Pixel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gucci Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Pixel wrote:I don't really understand your "proof"
All you did was take an image and type in RenatusMS.

I made them, i have the PSD files with every layer if you want. I meant that i had renamed the previous texts i had on them to RenatusMS just to show that it's up to date and not taken by some other user called 'Gucci'. I also did not just type in RenatusMS, i clipped masked some. I just don't wish to upload publicly my PSD files onto a file sharing website that anyone can take. If Jojo wants them i'll send him them.
Gucci
Gucci

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:34 am

Well i think its pretty good. I like the naruto one xD Good luck .
Sean
Sean

http://RenatusMs.Servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  itsJoy<3. Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:36 am

Pfft, Naruto my ass ;P The tiger was the prettiest 8'D

Anyways, it was a great application. Best of luck Josh ! Thumbs Up!
itsJoy<3.
itsJoy<3.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gucci Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:33 am

Thanks Sean and Joy Smile
Gucci
Gucci

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content