RenatusMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Example of a DENIED GM Application.

2 posters

Go down

An Example of a DENIED GM Application. Empty An Example of a DENIED GM Application.

Post  ღ `TiNA<3. ●⌣● ღ Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:47 pm

1- Real Name or Nickname: RebeccaBlack ← You could at least put a space in between your name.

2- In-game-name: TrollingLikeThere'sNoTomorrow ← I doubt that's your IGN. I'm pretty sure that there's a 12 character limit, and you can't use punctuations/symbols. But you could get a name change from the owner, but I doubt he'd give you one.

3- Timezone: 2:31 AM. ← TIMEZONE, not the time.

4- Where do you live? (State/Country): hogwarts ← You should at least capitalize, and that's not a real State/Country.

5- If some staff members are arguing, what would you do?: i would laugh at them hahahaha ← You should capitalize and use punctuations at least.

6- If someone is breaking the rules/hacking, what would you do to that person?: i would make a deal with them, i would give them anything they want so that they stop ← That's a bad idea. If they asked for Super Items or SuperGM Job, you'd give it to them? Also, capitalize and use punctuations.

7- Would you do and or follow the orders a higher ranked staff member gives you?: hahaha no i follow my own rules
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Needs capitalizations, punctuations, and you shouldn't use smileys. Be Serious.

8- Why should we choose you?: because i am awesome ahaha. ← Oh hey, you finally learned how to use punctuations! Good job! You still need to capitalize.

9- If you get hired, and become part of the staff:
9.a- If a a close friend asks you for an item, would you give it to that friend?: yeah they are my close friend!! ← That's just something you shouldn't do because that's unfair to other players.
9.b- Would you give items away?: Yeah, they will love me! ← Congratulations! You finally learned how to capitalize!

10- Summarize yourself/ Describe yourself: i lyke chiken!!! ← That's nice to know. Did you forget how to capitalize, and spell 'like' and 'chicken'? Just wondering.

11- Do you follow the rules / orders?: maybe ← It's a Yes or No. Simple as that.

12- Are you loyal(You stay in one server and only work for that one)?: yeah i am ← Well with the answers you've provided us with, I don't think you are.

13- Have you ever been part of the staff(Jr GM/GM/Admin) in any other server?: no ← Needs capitalization.

14- Please provide us with proof: i am awesome
Cool That's not proof.

→DENIED←
You should've added some COLORS.
Oh and don't use these colors.o o
If you want your Application to be denied, you should follow this!
If you don't want it to be denied, then don't follow this.
I'm just trying to help you.. And If you don't appreciate my help,
I suggest you stop reading and gtfo this page ;D.
ღ `TiNA<3. ●⌣● ღ
ღ `TiNA<3. ●⌣● ღ

Back to top Go down

An Example of a DENIED GM Application. Empty Re: An Example of a DENIED GM Application.

Post  Dave Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:13 pm

lmao you say stop reading and gtfo after everything has already been read.
Dave
Dave

Back to top Go down

An Example of a DENIED GM Application. Empty Re: An Example of a DENIED GM Application.

Post  ღ `TiNA<3. ●⌣● ღ Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Dave wrote:lmao you say stop reading and gtfo after everything has already been read.

Lmao. C:
ღ `TiNA<3. ●⌣● ღ
ღ `TiNA<3. ●⌣● ღ

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:36 pm

lmao trying to beat your post count is impossible without double posting. LOL
Dave
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  ღ `TiNA<3. ●⌣● ღ Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Dave wrote:lmao trying to beat your post count is impossible without double posting. LOL

Meanie. ;c
ღ `TiNA<3. ●⌣● ღ
ღ `TiNA<3. ●⌣● ღ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down