RenatusMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil's GM App

4 posters

Go down

Devil's GM App Empty Devil's GM App

Post  Devil Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:10 pm

Real Name or Nickname:
Nelson

In-game-name:
Devil

Time zone:
PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Where do you live? (State/Country):
British Columbia, Canada

If some staff members are arguing, what would you do?
I’ll break them up and tell them to talk privately. I’ll split them up; jail both of them in different rooms. Separately I will talk to them and listen to both sides of the story before coming to a conclusion on who is right and who’s wrong. After all this I’ll report the matter to JoJo.

If someone is breaking the rules/hacking, what would you do to that person?
If they were breaking the rules I would give them a warning followed by being jailed if they do it again. If they repeatedly break rules I will ban them and report it to Jojo.
A hacker on the other hand will get no warning and jail time; they will be banned right away without a moment’s notice. After the ban I will immediately inform JoJo.

Would you do and or follow the orders a higher ranked staff member gives you?
I will follow every order a higher ranked staff gives me to the best of my abilities, unless the order was completely ridiculous and had no intention of making the game better.

Why should we choose you?
I am extremely active playing around 5-6 hours a day depending on how much work I have. I am hard working and love interacting with the community on a daily basis. I am not lazy and I love hosting events. I handle situations calmly and collectively and am never biased on my conclusions. If you need to know anything else about me, feel free to contact me in game.

If you get hired, and become part of the staff:
A)- If a close friend asks you for an item, would you give it to that friend?
No, I would not give stuff away. If I gave something to a friend for free that he/she did not earn I would be being unfair to everyone else.

B)- Would you give items away?
I will not give items out for free. The only time I will give items out is if they have won an event.

Summarize yourself/ Describe yourself:
I am 15 years old and is quite a social person. Usually I hang around with people talking rather than training. I’ve always hated starting a new server from scratch not knowing where everything is. So I treat people how I want to be treated, if they need help or need to know where something is I will answer them with the best of my abilities.

Do you follow the rules / orders?
Yes I follow all orders given to me by a higher ranked official or even lower ranked if what they are asking is for the greater good of the server.

Are you loyal(You stay in one server and only work for that one)?
As I player I feel entitled to change servers but as a GM or staff, I will never be a GM on multiple servers. If I do get chosen to be a GM I will most likely stay on this server.

Have you ever been part of the staff(Jr GM/GM/Admin) in any other server?
I have been a GM/Co-Owner on my friend’s server that we started to have fun on and experience all the GM skills. But that really doesn’t count because we barley had anyone on it and we only did it for like 2 weeks. I would love to relearn all the codes and commands applied to being a GM and hope that if I get chosen I will contribute as much as I can to making this server better.
Devil
Devil

Back to top Go down

Devil's GM App Empty Re: Devil's GM App

Post  IamCharlie Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:21 pm

This poppin Application is BONERIFIC and or SWAGTASTIC. GL fellow applicant. I luh yah Nelly
IamCharlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:45 pm

I must say that is a pretty good app. GoodLuck.
Sean
Sean

http://RenatusMs.Servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Good luck Nelson!
Dave
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content