RenatusMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superdo's Jr.Gm App

Go down

Superdo's Jr.Gm App Empty Superdo's Jr.Gm App

Post  superdo Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:27 am

[color=darkred]1- Real Name or Nickname:Nathan

2- In-game-name:NathanD

3- Timezone:GMT+10

4-
Where do you live? (State/Country):N.S.W(Australia)

5- If some staff members are arguing, what would you do?( I would Ask Them to Become friends and be them selfs like usual

6- If someone is breaking the rules/hacking, what would you do to that person?(I would Ask Them to Stop, If they Dont, I will Ban them.

7- Would you do and or follow the orders a higher ranked staff member gives you?(yes) Such as the Owner, Because he is a higher person then me On this Server.

8- Why should we choose you? You Should Choose me Because I am very active, Every Single Day for at Least 3-4 Hrs

9- If you get hired, and become part of the staff: I would Thank everyone for Helping me, and most of all The owner, because he let me Be a Jr.Gm and Help out Many Members

9.a- If a a close friend asks you for an item, would you give it to that friend? Of Course(no) Because I would Be breaking the rules and could get demoted.

9.b- Would you give items away?(no)Due to Breaking Rules, Unless They Win and Event.

10- Summarize yourself/ Describe yourself:I am a Young Teen, A bright Child, and Love Maple Story Private servers, I am a Active person in life, and Like to help people Out.

11- Do you follow the rules / orders? Yes, I do Because I could Be banned if i don't follow the rules.

12- Are you loyal(You stay in one server and only work for that one)? Yes I do stay only on 1 server for a long time, and if i see, that this is a great server, i would stay and Help out.

13- Have you ever been part of the staff(Jr GM/GM/Admin) in any other server? To Be Honest, I have Never been a Gm or Admin on any server, so I would like to Apply For Jr.Gm, to see what it is like to be A Jr.Gm

14- Please provide us with proof:I don't Have Proof, as i said i Am new to being a Jr.Gm, and Look forward to be helping out the Server
superdo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum